from December 12. 2017
Caring about your anonymity we limit the scope of processed data to the absolute minimum. Without processing data the App could not be functioning. Processing minimum scope of data results from the idea, which directs us in all our activity, which is providing you with maximum anonymity.
- Type and manner of data processing.
Caring about your anonymity we process minimum scope of data, unnecessary for the App functioning, such as:
- Information related to your account. While creating your account You provide us with your phone number. This is your only personal data, which processing is obligatory, due to the fact that it is necessary for the App functioning. If the App allows or will allow us to process your other personal data, by providing such data you agree to process it. Such data is provided voluntarily.
- While using the App you may provide us with cryptographic shortcuts of phone numbers of other users, with whom you contact. Such data are processed for the purpose of creating your list of contacts and to verify their access to the App. By undertaking such action, you state that you have the right to provide us with such data. What is important for your and other users anonymity, we do not have the possibility to determine phone number on the basis of such data.
- Randomly generated tokens and keys necessary for calls and messages transmission.
- We do not have access to your messages.
- We do not have access to you phone (voice) calls.
- We may temporarily process IP address.
We do not process the data in relation to any other actions than the App maintenance and development. We do not disclose the data to the third parties. Parties that are involved in the maintenance and development of the App acting on our behalf are not considered as third parties, and can be provided with the data when necessary.
- Data disclosure.
We disclose the data exceptionally when:
- It is justified due to existing bills and law regulations or due to public authorities or court decision;
- It is justified due to privacy or other rights protection, of the other App users;
- You want us to do so and explicitly inform us of such will.
We ensure you, that each data disclosure claim addressed to us by any authority or court shall be precisely analysed. The data shall be disclosed exceptionally only in justified cases.
- Your data control and data removal.
We inform you that the data shall be processed only during the period when you are using the App. In any moment you are able to request the data change or removal. The data is removed automatically, when you stop using the App.
- Liable party.
UseCrypt Spółka Akcyjna (joint stock company) with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, Jana Pawła II 12 Str. No 12th , 00 – 124 Warsaw, KRS 0000577049, NIP: 5272745461, share capital PLN 229,400.00 (paid in full).