1. The website automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
2. Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user's end device. They are intended for using the website's pages. Primarily, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, and the duration of storage on the end device.
3. The website operator (Usecrypt S.A., ul Twarda 18, Warsaw) is the entity that places cookie files on the user's end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) to:
• match the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user; primarily, these files recognise their device in order to display the page according to their preferences;
• prepare statistics to help learn user preferences and behaviours; analysis of these statistics is anonymous and enables tailoring the content and appearance of the website to prevailing trends, and the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
• enable logging in to the website;
• keep the user logged in on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and persistent. Session files are temporary, and are stored until the user leaves the website (by entering a different page, logging out, or turning off the browser). Persistent files are stored on the user's end device until they are deleted by the user, or for the period of time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may, at any time, change their browser settings to block the use of files (cookies), or each time obtain information about the cookies being placed on their device. Other available options can be checked in web browser settings. Please note that most browsers, by default, are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) on the end device.
7. The Website Operator informs that changes to the user's web browser setting may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user's end device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
9. Information regarding web browser settings is available in its menu (help) or on its manufacturer's website.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) is available on the website ciasteczka.org.pl.